- About Us
- Legislative Session & Scorecard
- Elections & Endorsements
- County Leadership Committees
- News & Events
- Act Now
- Support Us
Subscribe to our RSS feeds to get the latest news from OLCV immediately.
Click on the links below to subscribe:
What is RSS?
RSS is a way to collect and view new content from your favorite websites in a single location. RSS feeds create links to that content, and a news aggregator allows you to read it. So, when new content is posted on the websites you subscribe to, a headline and short summary appear on your news aggregator. It's all in one place to be read when you are ready.
The news aggregator you use is up to you. If you don't already have one, you can download the software from a website like Google Reader or NewsGator Online.
Why should I use RSS?
It's a great way to stay informed without having to visit multiple websites every time you want to check for new information.
- It's free and easy to use
- You only see the the content you want to see (and can unsubscribe at any time)
- It saves you time because new information comes to you
- It's a convenient way to scan the latest info from several sources (you can always click on the link to read more)
Join us in fighting for Oregon's environment
OLCV EMAIL SIGNUP
In my role on the Clackamas County OLCV steering committee, I am presented with new and exciting avenues of personal engagement in environmental conservation and political action.
Kelly Bantle, Clackamas County steering committee member