As we endorse candidates and ballot items they will be added to this list.
- Nathan Hovekamp, District Director, Position 3
- Ted Schoenborn, District Director, Position 4
- Lauren Sprang, District Director, Position 5
- YES on Portland Public Schools Bond Measure
- It’s critical for the District to replace old pipes and eliminate lead exposure to students, which will also have the added benefit of removing the need for PPS to purchase $80,000 of bottled water every month. Investment in neighborhood public schools makes it easier for Portland’s students to walk and bike to class, and the new facilities will be built to environmentally responsible LEED-Silver standards.
- YES on Portland Community College Bond Renewal