- About Us
- Legislative Session & Scorecard
- Elections & Endorsements
- County Chapters
- News & Events
- Act Now
- Support Us
"The future will not belong to those who stand on the sidelines." - Senator Paul Wellstone
Don't stand on the sidelines. Be part of the solution. There are many ways to get involved.
Take five minutes or less.
1. Stay Informed. Sign up for the OLCV News. OLCV's periodic email will keep you in the loop on environmental politics, from elections to what's happening in Salem.
2. Support Sustainably. Sign up to be a monthly donor to OLCV. Your consistent and reliable donations will help provide dependable funding for OLCV.
3. Share your ideas. The next great idea for OLCV will most likely come from one of you. If you have an idea how OLCV can be more effective, or a particular skill you'd like to put to use for OLCV, email OLCV Executive Director Jon Isaacs.
1. Follow the OLCV Online. Help spread the word about the work we do by "liking" the OLCV on Facebook, "following" OLCV on Twitter, and signing up for e-mail updates. Once you have done this, help us spread the word by letting your friends and family know about our good work online.
2. Talk to your neighbors. Sign up to canvass or make phone calls for pro-environment candidates facing tough elections.
3. Expand the Circle. Host an OLCV House Party and introduce your friends and neighbors to OLCV. Inspire your local network of friends to protect Oregon's environment. Email Molly for more information.
4. Leave your own legacy with a Planned Gift to OLCV. Learn more about Including OLCV in your will or trust. It's a wonderful way to leave a legacy of environmental protection. Meet others who have done so, like Andy Kerr and Jeff Golden.
Thank you for helping OLCV protect Oregon's natural legacy.
Join us in fighting for Oregon's environment
OLCV EMAIL SIGNUP
The solemn expression on her young face, gazing out over the vast ocean before her, speaks volumes to me. This experience must be protected and provided for all generations to come.
Karen Erickson, Chayse's grandmother